Our website address is: https://www.philipsrogers.co.uk.
At Philips Rogers Limited your privacy is very important to us and we follow these fundamental principles to protect it:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone via this website except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We will gain permission before we approach other third parties to enhance the service we offer.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you browse this website your IP address (a numerical code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based) may be stored to enhance user experience.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. (Note: There is currently no facility for visitors to leave comments on this website).
Where we send your data
Data may be shared with third parties (i.e. council office, surveys) where it is deemed appropriate but only when absolutely necessary and only when consent has been obtained from the client.
Your contact information
Will be kept in a secure database for the sole purpose of providing the service requested by the client. Information will only be shared when absolutely necessary and only after consent has been obtained.
How we protect your data
No personal details such as email addresses or contact details are stored on the website server. Your IP address (a numerical code to identify your device and which can provide information about the country, region or city where you are based) may be stored to enhance user experience.
Google Analytics are used on this website so that Philips Rogers Limited is able to see who visits the website and for what purpose. We do not pass this information on to third parties.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
Philips Rogers Limited is regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). Regulations can be accessed and viewed via their website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data text file which is downloaded and stored on a user’s computer, it holds data relating to a specific website. Cookies are placed on the user’s computer by that website and accessed each time a user browses the site. The cookie is only accessed when the user visits the website that generated it. The cookie can only communicate the information the user has disclosed to the site.
We use the following functionality cookies on this website:
- wordpress_test_cookie session/transient cookie to recognise user.
- cookie_notice_accepted session/transient cookies are used only whilst the user is browsing to recognise the user.
The website: www.aboutcookies.org contains comprehensive information about cookies and how to manage the use of them on your computer.